REMINDER: Multi Kingdom Brewing Contest at Great Wester War

  • zippyfix
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Come celebrate our 25th anniversary!!
      The Right Noble Brewers Guild of Caid will be hosting our 5th Annual Inter-Kingdom Brewing Contest at Great Western War. The Contest will take place Saturday October 10th 2009. Contest entries will be accepted between 8 a.m to 10 a.m. in the Arts and Sciences area. Results and bottle return will be (hopefully) during the Taste of Great Western from the hours of 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. No more than 9 entries (no more than 3 per category) per contestant will be accepted. There will be a charge of $3.00 per entry CASH ONLY no checks will be accepted. For more information contact brewcontest@.... The prize medallions are back again this year and in celebration of our 25th year the best of show medallion will be made of SILVER!

      Site: This event will take place during the Great Western War which is held in Buena Vista Aquatic Recreational Area located at 13601 Ironbark Rd, Taft, CA 93268

      Event Stuard: For a full copy of the brewing contest rules please visit http://brewers.sca-caid.org/gwwbc/GWWBC5.htm or contact Reinhardt Medebruer (Scott Horner) 716 W. Berkeley Ct. Ontario, Ca. 91762 (909)467-3575 brewingcontest@...

      Note: We are in no way associated with the InterKingdom Brewers Guild