Brewing Competition(s)

  • NATHAN T MOORE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 1999
      First off, I would like to congratulate Brenner, a member of this list, on
      winning the Helena's Rhythm and Brews Fest brewing competition at
      Silver Pass Tourney with his wonderful Roys Red Bitter.

      Second, Estrella War is looming in our future. I was wondering if anyone
      knew of any brewing events that may be occurring there, or, if anyone
      was interested in starting some.

      Nathi