Known world cooks and bards

  • Ben Cogan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
      See you all at the Brown liquor celebration tonight at 10! Centers on
      Single Malt Scotch, bring a bottle as your fee of entry. Interesting
      alternitves still in the brown liquor family will be entertained.

      See you tonight!
      Brandubh
    • Daphnebd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
        Well I'm "glad" that I can't go; I usually don't spend less than $75 on a bottle of single malt.  A very expensive entry fee indeed. :-)

        Dafne Frrraserrrrrrrr

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
          Ah, but the joy comes in being of the company of others that do so as well.

          Brandubh

          Barndubh wrote:
          "See you all at the Brown liquor celebration tonight at 10! Centers on
          Single Malt Scotch, bring a bottle as your fee of entry."

          Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

        • sorchaprechan
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
            I'm in Maryland. Where's your Brown Liquor celebration? Is it a major
            regional event?

            Sorcha Prechan

            --- In sca_brew@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Cogan" <donnghaile@...> wrote:

            > See you all at the Brown liquor celebration tonight at 10! Centers on
            > Single Malt Scotch, bring a bottle as your fee of entry. Interesting
            > alternitves still in the brown liquor family will be entertained.
            >
            > See you tonight!
            > Brandubh

          • Ben Cogan
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
              At the Known World Cooks and Bards, in Slippery Rock PA, an hour north of Pittsburgh, nov 7-10.

              Brandubh