Brewing bloggers?

  • Michael Suggs
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2008
      So, out of idle curiosity, do any of us SCAdian brewers have blogs
      related to brewing in the SCA? (Or just brewing; or even just the
      SCA?) A quick google search only brought up one, but I'm sure there
      must be others out there.

      --Misha Novgorodets,
      Brewer, Barony of Lochmere, Atlantia
    • Isabel1443
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2008
        Hi.
        It's not specifically for brewing, but I report on my
        brewing activities on my Live Journal all the time.
        In fact, my 9-09 entry was about making perry with
        my daughter with pears from her Grandfather's tree.

        Lady Isabel Henry

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2008
          I try to document some things as projects on my web page:
          http://mikemojc.byethost12.com/framesmain.html

          Others will get mentioned as they occur on my blog:
          http://360.yahoo.com/mikemojc

          My pages are not just brewing, but may also contain chainmail,
          shoemaking, cheese making, exceptionl bruises, or other projects as
          they strike my fancy.

          Willum the Wino, CLM
          Intracranial Explorer
          Webminister - Shire of Wyvern Cliffe

          --- In sca_brew@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Suggs" <mlsuggs@...> wrote:

          > So, out of idle curiosity, do any of us SCAdian brewers have blogs
          > related to brewing in the SCA? (Or just brewing; or even just the
          > SCA?) A quick google search only brought up one, but I'm sure there
          > must be others out there.
          >
          > --Misha Novgorodets,
          > Brewer, Barony of Lochmere, Atlantia

        • Willum
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2008
            Lady Isabel,

            Hast thou a link?

            Willum

            --- In sca_brew@yahoogroups.com, Isabel1443 <belight4@...> wrote:

            > Hi.
            > It's not specifically for brewing, but I report on my
            > brewing activities on my Live Journal all the time.
            > In fact, my 9-09 entry was about making perry with
            > my daughter with pears from her Grandfather's tree.
            >

            > Lady Isabel Henry

          • eadriclongfellow
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2008
              This is my brewing blog (which I also occasionally talk about SCA on):

              http://hunahpu.blogspot.com/

              - Edric

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
                Thanks, all, for sharing... In the interest of 'full disclosure,' I
                have recently started blogging my brewing--and plan on broadening the
                horizon to include my SCA activities in general. The link thereto:
                http://mishabrews.blogspot.com

                It's only a couple of weeks old, as yet; there's a link from there to
                my more 'static' website, which is more solely about brewing.

                In Service,