Survey: How many people want to meet herpes/hpv singles for love & romance?

  • leematthew83
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      This website is for people living with herpes, hpv or other stds. Many
      lonely girls join this site and seek hot guys.

      Are you alone, too? You can join this website for free and search girls
      living with std in your local city. Then you can contact them via
      email, IM or webcam and meet them for love thing.

      This is totally free. You can place your ad via this link:
      http://stdlove.zu5.net/
    • Eadric Anstapa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        ZAP he's gone.

        Sorry about that I was away at an event over the weekend.

        -EA