Pennsic Brewer's Roundtable

  • Wade Hutchison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hello! If you are a brewer, vintner, or distiller, and will
      be at the Pennsic war on Monday, August 16th, you are invited
      to attend a Brewer's Roundtable, sponsored by the AEthelemearc
      Brewer's gild. This is a chance to share some of your work and
      taste and discuss the work of other brewers/vintners/distillers.

      The roundtable will be held from 6 to 8 PM in A&S tent 2. We
      will not be formally judging peoples wares. Come prepared to
      share one or two of your products, explain your process and
      ingredients, and discuss the character of your brew with the
      others present in a positive, supportive forum. I encourage
      everyone to bring potables based on period recipes and/or
      ingredients, but modern beverages will not be excluded.
      No documentation or written presentation is required, but if you
      have something unique that you would like to share with others
      in printed form, please feel free to bring handouts.

      If you're reading this on an email list, and you know
      someone who may be interested who is not on the list,
      please pass this information along.

      Cheers,
      Gille MacDhnouill
      Gildmaster,