Re: [SCA_Brew] West Kingdom Brewers' Guild Contest... (and other SCA brewing events)

  • NATHAN T Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      Just thought I would take this opportunity to bring up a subject that I have not brought up for a while. The SCA Brew list now has about 175 members from across the known world. In addition to using this list to discuss brewing related issues, one of the reasons I started the list was to encourage more formalized interaction of SCA brewers at events in the form of competitions, guild meetings, round tables, etc. So, if anyone is planning something of this nature please send out a notice, such as this one, to the list.

      Happy Brewing Everyone,
      Lord Nathi

      >>> xtal@... 01/04/01 09:42AM >>>

      Due to the alcohol policy of the Double Tree Hotel, the West Kingdom
      Brewer's Guild will not be having the scheduled Spiced Mead contest at 12th
      night. The Spiced Mead contest will be judged at March Crown. If you would
      like to participate and cannot attend March Crown, please leave your entry
      at the Brewers' Guild table in the A&S hall. Your entry will be stored in a
      cool place and carefully transported to March Crown. Please leave your name
      and phone or email address on the sign-in sheet so we can contact you.

      If you have any questions, please contact Crystal of the Westermark at
      xtal@....

      Thank you for your understanding and flexibility.

      Yours in service,
      Lady Thea of Midvale, Chancellor of the West Kingdom Brewers' Guild

      Visit the SCA_Brew web site at http://sca_brew.homestead.com
      Go to http://www.onelist.com/surveycenter/sca_brew to fill out the list member survey
    • Crystal A. Isaac
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        Oh, sorry. You can visit the contest list for the West Kingdom Brewers'
        Guild at:
        http://www.west.sca.org/contest-brewers.html

        We'll be updating the list through 2003 real soon now...

        Crystal of the Westermark

        --------
        Crystal A. Isaac
        "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -- Bill
        Watterson, in _Calvin and Hobbes_, 1988