Re: [SCA_Brew] Digest Number 205

  • BethAnn Snead
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      sca_brew@egroups.com wrote:

      > Fortunately I do have others interested (mostly due to the meads I have
      > made in the last couple of years) and should have some help once I get
      > things rolling. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

      When I restarted the Dragonship Haven Brewer's Guild last year after almost a decade of
      inactivity I polled the people I knew would be coming to the first meeting to see what
      they were interested in learning. Then I treated the first several meetings like
      informal classes.

      Once we got started on projects that would be given to the crown for Pennsic the war
      chest the guild seemed to take on a life of its own. I know I'll consider myself
      completely successful when I get the feeling that the guild will be able to survive
      without me, but that will take some time.

      Peyton