Well I must be doing something right....

  • Jack Needles
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 5:08 PM
      I took second place in the Northern Oaken regional A&S with my Raspberry cyser this weekend...  Wasn't quite expecting that with my second brewing project ever.  I was just hoping for some good feedback.

      Malachai
    • leaking pen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 6:58 PM
        nice and congrats

        On 5/1/06, Jack Needles <jneedles@...> wrote:
        I took second place in the Northern Oaken regional A&S with my Raspberry cyser this weekend...  Wasn't quite expecting that with my second brewing project ever.  I was just hoping for some good feedback.

        Malachai

        Brewers yeast Keurig brewer Coffee brewers
        Brewer home Brewer Brewer real estate

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        "Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire
      • Isabel1443
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 7:19 PM
          Wow! Good for you! Any pointers, recipes to share?
          Isabel

          leaking pen <itsatrap@...> wrote:
          nice and congrats

          On 5/1/06, Jack Needles <jneedles@...> wrote:
          I took second place in the Northern Oaken regional A&S with my Raspberry cyser this weekend...  Wasn't quite expecting that with my second brewing project ever.  I was just hoping for some good feedback.

          Malachai

          Brewers yeastKeurig brewerCoffee brewers
          Brewer homeBrewerBrewer real estate

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          "Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire

          Isabel
          Carpe Cerevisi

        • Willum
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 11:09 AM
            Congrats! Any plans to post your award winning recipe?