Re: johnny jump up - MP3

  • Hobbe
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 1, 2006
    • Erick Maxskelly
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 3, 2006
        Best wishes to you. If you do attempt it, please include video doccumentation.

        On 4/3/06, NINacide@... <NINacide@...> wrote:
        I was thinking of an appox. 1 gallon white oak barrel. cylindrical, 10 sided maybe (depends on what kind of router bit I can get a hold of.   Do some jointery, use some modern fasteners or just see what happens.  I understand the curve of the barrel complicating things.  You don't work with wood as often as I do and not see that.  You'd have to make a test piece by hand, then a jig from that, and duplicates from that.   But I'd rather skip that and make a little cylindrical one.   The reason why they have that bulge in the middle is because it helps people maneuver the barrels from a sideways position to an upright position through rocking and rolling it.  On my 1 gallon scale, it wouldn't be necessary to include it.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Ld. Erick Maxskelly
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly