Thank You all

  • meadowsweet@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      i was a little worried and thought that maybe i was in the wrong
      place. i,m glad what i do is ok with you. and yes all i do is very
      clean and i keep a eye open on my stock and check each bottle before
      i take it to a event, by sight , smell , and taste just to make sure
      everything is ok. if there is even a hint of a chance i toss it.
      after all i dont want my friends in the biffie or worse. but i will
      leson to you in here about your brews and meads. and try to learn
      from you.
      again thank you........Edward