Re: Coffee Mead

  • lordship@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
      Some manufacturers use chicory in the process, which will really affect the
      bitterness of your mead. I like fresh ground beans, and have found some
      interesting results with specialty beans in the past --Madoc

      At 02:31 PM 9/25/2005, you wrote:
      freeze dried
    • Lesidhe
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
        This concerns the chocolate mead. I put up a carboy of chocolate this
        past spring. I'm trying
        something a bit different. One, I've used more honey and I'm trying out
        Ghirardelli chocolate mocha
        I've done some taste tests, so far, it's still sweet.....first the
        chocolate taste hits you then shortly after
        the mocha hits...it's really nice. I have a feeling I'm going to have
        to hide this one and put up another
        carboy real soon. Oh..I used two containers of the chocolate mocha powder

        Cerridwen

        --
        Drift not upon the waters