Estrella War

  • edenblacksmith@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      Please respond to jacquelin@...
      Estrella War Collegium Autocrat
      Madame Jacquelin de Normandie
      Julie Bergdorf
      2354 McVicar
      Kingman, Arizona 86401
      email: jacquelin@...

      Greetings to all teachers within the Known World, do I Madame
      Jacquelin de
      Normandie (Julie Bergdorf), Collegium Autocrat for Estrella War XVII
      send thee
      greetings:

      I am seeking individuals to teach at Estrella War XVII Arts and
      Science
      Collegium. We will be having a Children''s Collegium, a Dance
      Collegium and
      the regularly scheduled Collegium this year. The Children''s
      Collegian''s
      point of contact is Lady Eden Blacksmith, the Dance Collegium point
      of Contact
      is Lord Dughall Mach Eoghainn Mach Laomuinn Mach Fhearchair and all
      other
      classes I am the point of contact. (Information provided below)

      Classes will be held Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between
      the hours
      of 9:00 am and 5:00 PM. (Times might vary depending upon other
      activities
      scheduled in the Arts and Science Tent). Those individuals who are
      interested
      please send the following information to the appropriate point of
      contact.

      1) Mundane and SCA name/titles, and contact information

      2) Name and description of your class(es)

      3) At least two times/dates in which to teach your classes(es)
      4) Any fees for your class(es) (Please keep your fee to $5.00 or less)

      5) Number of students per class if necessary (Please no one on one
      classes)

      6) Location change if necessary (in a groups encampment, met at the
      front gate
      as examples)

      7) Any additional restrictions

      8) Any supplies (such as water, extension cords, extra tables for
      demonstration) needed for class.

      9) A brief description of your persona''s history

      10) Any other information that might be useful.

      Contact Information for Collegium Autocrats

      Children''s Collegium

      Lady Eden Blacksmtih
      Sonja Boroughf
      1730 Gates
      Kingman Arizona 86401
      520-753-8064
      email: edenblacksmith@...
      Dance Collegium

      Lord Dughall Mach Eoghainn Mach Laomuinn Mach Fhearchair
      Michael McCliment
      2306 E. Monona Dr.
      Phoenix Arizona 85024-4436
      602-569-7096
      email: mach3@...

      All other classes

      Madame Jacquelin de Normandie
      Julie Bergdorf
      2354 McVicar
      Kingman, Arizona 86401
      520-753-8064
      email: jacquelin@...

      In service to the dream, I remain

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
          Greetings,

          Any gatherings for brewers at the Estrella War?

          Edward