Last Round Party Reminder

  • Nicholas S. Malone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye;
      Oyez, Oyez, Oyez;
      A big ole slap up side the head
      Whatever it takes to get your attention!

      Come one, Come all; Nicholas and Tracy Malone will host our
      traditional, somewhat annual party.

      Saturday January 10th, 2004.
      Arrive as early as 6:00 PM (but you may be asked to pitch in with
      prep), and leave before Monday 6:00 AM. This is a Open House / 12th
      Night / Mid-Winter / Just for fun Celebration of all good things to
      allow us to share with our friends the luck we have had this year.
      Inquire about baby-sitting if you have young ones and want to stay late.
      Be prepared to surrender your car keys if you over indulge, we have
      plenty of crash space or will arrange a ride for you. Bring a blanket
      and your favorite pillow if inclined. Plenty of parking on the street
      and a cul-de-sac one house up.

      We will provide food and drink. Plenty of finger foods and snacks,
      beer, wine, an open bar with well brands. If you drink something
      particular feel free to BYOB. We will eat drink and be merry in a
      typical family environment until late on Saturday. After 11:00 it will
      probably get a little stranger and a lot more friendly. Please come and
      enjoy the season with us. All are welcome, bring your friends. If under
      21 bring an adult gaurdian or stay away from the bar. Games, activities,
      contests in all forms in abundance.

      Where: 9450 Tuxford Road, Richmond VA 23236

      we can be contacted at: 804 320-0370 or nix@... for specifics or
      special requests

      Directions: Make your best way to Midlothian Turnpike (Rt 60) Tuxford
      south off Rt 60 between Arch Road and Robius Road. we are the 6th house
      on the right, blue over brick. see ya there.

      PS Weather forcasts call for it to get cold but I'll bet we can work out
      something to help stay warm. There is a high percentage chance of
      intermittent drunkedness.

      PS: This party will include a VERY diverse guest list with little or no
      attention to Political Correctness. Please consider how easily you are
      offended.
    • Thalia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
        Too bad I'm hee and your there.....Sounds like fun
        Thalia

        "Nicholas S. Malone" <nix@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/rtf name=party.rtf

        Do you Yahoo!?