Re: Atlantia Brewers

  • Eoghan Rurikson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      I know of instances that a site would allow a competition, but no other
      drinking, due to the fact that it WAS a competition. Ask the site locations
      if you can hold it there, the worst they can say is no. We had a
      "discreetly damp" site, that the site owners thought the idea of a brewing
      competition was really cool, and gave us permission without hesitation.

      -Eoghan
    • Thalia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
        We are changing sites.  YEAH,  Now we can have our brewers competitions at least 4 times a year now.  We won't start at the new onw until feb of 2004.  We are having a competition at St Jeromes Faire in August 2003 in Trimaris. I'll give more info later maybe some you you are close enough to enter something.

        TTFN
        Thalia (the one that brews)

        Eoghan Rurikson <eoghandiarmat@...> wrote:
        I know of instances that a site would allow a competition, but no other
        drinking, due to the fact that it WAS a competition.  Ask the site locations
        if you can hold it there, the worst they can say is no.  We had a
        "discreetly damp" site, that the site owners thought the idea of a brewing
        competition was really cool, and gave us permission without hesitation.

        -Eoghan

        August 13th- 1st Annual Known World Brewers Meet and Greet/Tasting at Pennsic! 3pm-7pm at Atlantian Royal- Contact Lady Daria, ldydaria@....

        Do you Yahoo!?