Fw: Unable to deliver your message

  • jim Cameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
      From: Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com>
      To: <cte71259@...>
      Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 1:54 AM
      Subject: Unable to deliver your message

      > We are unable to deliver the message from <cte71259@...>
      > to <sca_brew@onelist.com>.
      >
      > Your email account has been bouncing mails. This means that emails
      > sent to your account over several days have been returned to us.
      > This is sometimes because mail boxes are filled up, or because of
      > configuration problems. To reset your Yahoo! Groups account, please go
      > to http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
      >
      > For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
      > or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

    • Nathan Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
        Maybe a more experienced wine make will speak up, but
        from my limited experience you want to be carefull of
        leaving on the skins to long because tanins will leach
        into the wine and depending on the variety, could get
        out of balance. I would try taking a sip and see how
        the balance is, remember, it will be dryer of course,
        so you have to use your brewers-judgement.

        Nathi
        > > We are unable to deliver the message from
        > <cte71259@...>
        > > to <sca_brew@onelist.com>.
        > >
        > > Your email account has been bouncing mails. This
        > means that emails
        > > sent to your account over several days have been
        > returned to us.
        > > This is sometimes because mail boxes are filled
        > up, or because of
        > > configuration problems. To reset your Yahoo!
        > Groups account, please go
        > > to http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
        > >
        > > For further assistance, please email
        > support@yahoogroups.com
        > > or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
        > >

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 name=Fw
        [JARARVELLIR] Bewing whole fruit grape wine.eml
        > From: "jim Cameron" <cte71259@...>
        > To: <sca_brew@onelist.com>
        > Subject: Fw: [JARARVELLIR]: Bewing whole fruit grape
        > wine
        > Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 02:00:47 -0500

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • jim Cameron
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
          Greetings,

          Thank you for your post back. i have strain it off and pressed the grapes.
          it taste good and balanced lucky me. The wine is now in a carboy and
          fermention has started one again and all tastes and looked good. The wine is
          a vary pretty pink. The next bacth i will not let it work on the fruit i
          will add yeast after pressing. As the way i did it can get messes. my
          starting gravity was 1.090 about 12% i plan to stop it at 1.010 so that the
          wine is about 10% ABV. i will keep you up to date on how this batch is
          going. i hoping for a finished wine the is dry with a tough of sweetness.
          With any look this will be a good socal wine. More info. on letting work on
          the fruit thenn pressing is wecome. This one was only on the fruit for about
          3 days.

          Cheers, Hawthorn