Fw: brandy

  • D G
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001

      You could try to find a bottle of South American pisco brandy.    It is a true "white lightning" in taste as well as appearance.

      Note that brandy gets its color from aging in oak barrels; any white brandy will lack the mellowing gained thereby.

      Message: 5
         Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:27:47 EST
         From:
      zurielntsd@...
      Subject: brandy

      Hey Gang-

      I was out shoppig today and was told that white brandy was no longer being
      made.  Is this true?  The store carried "Christian Brothers" ( wich is who I
      like to use), but not in the white.
      What kind do you guys use when making cordials?  I know it won't make much