[SCA-JML][ADMIN] RE: VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!! DON'T DELETE!!!!!!

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      Thank you Sandi and Todd for the quick reply on this topic.

      Everyone please note that this mailing list is for SCA Japanese or
      related topics only, not for warnings, advertisements or other
      miscellaneous postings. Even if the content of your e-mail might be
      useful to others, please keep on topic or use other means to disseminate
      the information. We try to permit a certain amount of leeway on posts,
      but severe violators of this policy will be banned from this list unless
      they make adequate justification for their e-mail. Thank you for your
      time.

      --
      Jordan Malokofsky