yoroi vs Gusoku amrom

  • sean ibanez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 1:36 PM
      I recently returned from a trip tpo new york where I visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art. First off, there Japanese wing is amazing. They have many sets of armor (both in the Japanese wing and their international Armory. What I noticed about the japanese armor was that they were all Gusoku style (I think only one was Yoroi). I couldn't tell the difference between the two, and there was no provided description detailing the differences. All of the sets of armor were later than sca period (17th+). Does this have anything to do with it?

      Irobe Saburo Yoriie