Re: [SCA-JML] Trolling for a while and finaly asking a question

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 27, 2003
      ELAINE KOOGLER wrote:

      > My pleasure...I meant every word of it. I was very embarrassed to get
      > my Laurel, even only partially for Japanese study, before you got
      > yours.

      Fmeh. You deserved your Laurel!!! (So there. Nyah.)

      > Come party with us at Pennsic...we'll lift your spirits! I can't wait
      > to see you again!!!!!!!

      I will, if I can make it. (And I really *do* want to make it.)

      I'm pre-regged, but the chances are that if I *do* find a job, I'd be in the
      middle of packing and moving around then for the start of the academic year. If
      there are still jobs for the next year *open* at this late date.

      Ironically, this is the first Pennsic I've regged for in years that I haven't
      signed up to teach anything yet. Maybe it was an omen. (And I have a good idea
      who Damien would be...)

      Effingstressed