Re: [SCA-JML] Shibori and textile art

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 24, 2003
      Hi, Have you ever looked at the book "Opulence: The
      Komonos and Robes of Itchiku Kubota" ISBN-0870116363.
      The book is out of print but you might find it at the
      library. My library search program shows copies
      located in at least 264 libraries. It is about Shibori
      taken to a level of art that is hard to believe. Your
      local library should be able to get it on Interlibrary
      loan if they don't have it. Bill

      http://sbc.yahoo.com