[SCA-JML] Re: I'm getting inspired (Sumo wrestling)

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2003
      Noble Cousins1

      Greetings from Solvieg! I like the idea of a one day formal sumo
      tournament at Pennsic. There is a small patch of dirt between the
      barn and the little houses if you want it to be super public.
      However, better places can probably be found. I also suppose
      that Clan Yamakaminari could be talked into hosting the thing
      although it would have be cleared with the clan administrator.
      Another nice spot might be the Japanese camp out at willow point.
      For that matter, if the two camps could both field armies then
      the sumo tournament could be between the two camps just like
      sumo is sort of between the kansai and the kantou. Just thinking.