Garb Question - hats

  • Matt L
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 1:22 PM
      having a modern haircut, I was wondering if anyone had any recomendations
      on a fairly simple to make hat apropriate to 16th century samurai of lower
      ranks. I am untitled, thus would be of the lowest court ranks, and I do not
      have much for funds, thus would be of the poorer samurai retainers at this
      time.I would like to know if any hat styles apropriate to the timeframe,
      and class are easily made, or cheaply purchaced, if so I could use some
      information sources.

      Matt L.
      (formerly known as Sean MacLeod)
      Vulpine Reach, Meridies