SCA Feast Information

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      The message below is not directly tied to Medieval Japanese topics,
      but it may involve some Japanese feast information (or you could provide
      such!). So for those who might have an interest in such topics, I've
      passed the request along.
      --
      Jordan Malokofsky

      From Mistress Rayne Moyra O'Ciaragain- Meridies
      Dean of the Meridian College of Middle and Far Eastern Studies
      RRinTN@...

      If the following is within your eGroup guidelines I would appreciate if
      you could post the following to your List. If you would prefer not to
      post it, I understand. Thank you.

      BEGIN MESSAGE:

      Another eGroup. :-)

      It has been three years since I did the SCA-wide Feast Survey and I
      still
      receive comments and inquires about it. In an effort to consolidate SCA
      Food
      and Feasts inquires I have opened an eGroup on Yahoo at:

      Or you can search Yahoo Groups SCA Food and Feasts.

      The site is for anyone who wants to exchange SCA feast recipes (most of
      my
      recipes are in quantities of 25-50 - some for servings of 100). It is
      not just
      for the authenticity cook, but for those that cook along the ambiance
      lines
      also. Experienced and new feast cooks welcome. ALL feast and food
      questions
      and comments are welcome.

      The original SCA-wide Feast Survey is still online at URL:
      http://www.virtue.to/feast_survey/

      To prevent SPAM you have to request to join, but anyone can join. Feel
      free to
      post this information on any SCA Group List.

      Mistress Rayne Moyra, OP
      Meridies