[SCA-JML] Re: Armor

    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 1, 1999
      fsjlb4 wrote:

      > PS- Has anyone read 'The Samurai Handbook'? I believe it was released this
      > year, and I heard interesting things about it, but I haven't been able to
      > persuade anyone to buy it for me yet. I want to purchase it when I get back
      > home, but I don't know if it has been released in the US yet.

      The Samurai Sourcebook. Turnbull. It's very close to the book I would like to
      have written, but I'd've put more in it on armour. It's a pretty good book. I
      recommend it highly. The only thing I can recommend higher would be actual
      Japanese sources.

      Effingham
    • Jim Bryant
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 7, 2013
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of, or can recommend an armorer for Japanese armor? I am a cross country truck driver and do not have room in my truck for the materials or tools needed to make my own.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android