RE: [SCA-JML] this area?

  • Choronzey, Marc
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2003
      Good morning.

      I am in Montreal, Quebec....

      Ganbatte,
      -Shisen.

      -Marc Choronzey
      Support SAC, BMC Montreal
      work : 514.420.3221
      Page : 514.414.0907
      Cell : 514.917.4764

    • Debbie Strub
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2003
        I'll be going to May Crown next weekend.

        YIS,

        Murakami Tsuruko

        At 05:45 PM 5/2/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >hello all,
        > I was wondering if any of you are anywhere near me, i live in northern
        > idaho, about 30 minutes from spokane. I was thinking about going to may
        > crown, wondering if ill see any of you there

      • Kevin Newman
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2003
          Will you be at Border War? I have graduation that weekend myself. Not sure if I will be making Celtic Revolt yet. Kuro

          Debbie Strub <tsuruko@...> wrote:I'll be going to May Crown next weekend.

          YIS,

          Murakami Tsuruko

          At 05:45 PM 5/2/2003 +0000, you wrote:
          >hello all,
          > I was wondering if any of you are anywhere near me, i live in northern
          > idaho, about 30 minutes from spokane. I was thinking about going to may
          > crown, wondering if ill see any of you there

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • raimarusan
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2003
            Ill be going to may crown, but probably just for the day on sat, the
            17th. im going to pick up some rattan for a couple weapons, and im
            dragging my parents along to see what all the rage is about, and my
            little brother who wants to be a heavy fighter when he turns 16.
            however i do plan to camp out at celtic revolt.
          • Debbie Strub
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2003
              I don't know yet. I'll have to check my schedule.

              YIS,

              Tsuruko