My Armour (was Re: First Post, question about ategane)

  • Markus Breier
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2003
      Thanks for all the praise. I'm happy that you find it that good, I'm
      really proud. Altough there are some minor errors, especially near
      the hinge(when punching the lacing holes, I didn't consider the
      thickness of the braid, so the lacing doesn't run exactly vertical),
      which don't show on the photos.

      When the kabuto is finished, I'll post some pictures (I just
      finished riveting the hachi-plates).
      Hope it gets as good as (or better than) the rest of the armour.

      Markus

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
      > My sentiments exactly. I don't know what to say. I look at what
      I've got