Re: SF Japantown stores (Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 1003)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Erin Kelly wrote:

      > I believe it's Soko hardware. Go there before buying any plates or
      > cups in any other store because you'll find things just as nice here
      > and lots cheaper (like, a few bucks). I saw a Hello Kitty vacuum
      > cleaner here a few years ago.

      Ah.... natsukashiiiiiii!!!!!!

      I used to love Soko Hardware. It was always the third stop. (The first was
      Kinokuniya, the second the Taiko Dojo to say hi to Tanaka-sensei, then off to
      look at wonderful overpriced Japanese chotchkis at Soko that department stores
      in Japan carried by the thousands.)

      Effingham
      ---------
      show France how you feel: just say "non"
      http://www.cafeshops.com/justsaynon