Re: Spirited Away & Costume Book

  • Irene Madhaidin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2003
      I'm not sure, but I think that this is a text based extract from some
      of the book to which you refer...

      http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/JapaneseHistory/index.php?
      var=clothes/jidai_ishou

      Irene
      > The book is by Hiro Kurihara and Machico Kawamura
      >
      > The ISBN will probably be more useful. Here it is:
      >
      > 4-7739-8405-8
      >
      > The book costs 18,000 yen + tax + S/H
      >
      > >Can you supply the name and other information of the book...I may
      be
      > >able to locate a copy.
      > >
      > >Kiri

    • Ii Saburou
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2003
        Yeah. It isn't finished. If you have questions I'll see what I can do.
        It was mainly meant as a brief guide to parts of the book and I got
        sidetracked on other projects (like moving to Virginia).

        -Ii