TOCHIRO! (anyone interested, this regards an Amtgard event, not SCA)

  • arilusstyx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      I wanted to make sure you got an info to our Coronation next weekend.

      Styx / Hotaru

      <-------->

      What: Camping event to celebrate the first Duke of the CSC, under the
      Kingdom of the Rising Winds.
      When: April 11-13, 2003
      Where:
      The Mansfield House Olde English Village,
      Mansfield, MO 1431 Hicks Cave Rd.
      417-924-2222
      How Much: $10

      The Olde English Village is a Renaissance Faire site in Southwestern
      Missouri. It offers camping, cabins, showers in the RV Park, a bardic
      stage, a full kitchen,
      a feast hall, ponds, trails, and caves.

      This Coronation will be different from others in that we will be
      using the Knoblander Rules Concept to govern all RP activities at the
      event. Coronation will be considered one battlegame from the time you
      check in with the gate until the end of the event. All class spells
      and abilities will need to be made to last for the entire event, and
      per game spells may be used only once. However spells and items may
      be re-purchased in the town, and class abilities re-charged at the
      class guild halls.

      The Duchy name will also be decided at the event by popular election.
      So far the possible names are:
      Diamond Peaks
      Midgard
      Serpent Lake
      Tal Dagore
      Waivering Souls

      Currently on the agenda of events:

      Live Archery Tournament (sponsored by Falcon Tor)
      Saturday Breakfast (Sponsored by the Mystic Mountains Wenches Guild)
      Jugging Tourney (sponsored by Avalon)
      Ducal Election
      Duchy name election
      Feast and Court
      Iron Man Tourney
      Various battlegames and RP scenarios.
      Ditching

      Feast menu:
      Ambrosia salad
      Herbed Brisket
      Baked tomatoes,cheese,and rice
      Glazed Carrots
      Herbed potatoes
      Bread pudding
      bread baskets on table
      Beverage: tea (sweet and un-sweet) water

      **For questions mail us at ARMOEvents@... or

      To get to the site from the EAST take I44 west from St. Louis to HWY
      63 south.
      63 South to 60 west. 60 West to County Road 365. Turn right and
      follow it to The Mansfield House.

      From the WEST take I-44 east to Springfield, take 60 East. Go to
      County Road 365 and turn left. Go to the Mansfield House.

      For interactive map see this address:
      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Typ&ed=Y.UUUup_0Tq.ADxI7CWWH69eya
      XWRLViWzp7BZqbc6WY5TDoOm6V40gEZ2AAD9LBB85pLRJDdE54hm55ZOSDF4DL&csz=Man
      sfield,+MO+65704&country=us&mag=8&cs=9&name=Mansfield+House&desc=(417)
      +924-2222

      Come join in the fun.

      For information on the site itself, please visit them online at
      www.themansfieldhouse.com or call at 417-924-2222