Re: [SCA-JML] Ashigaru garb- is this accurate?

  • Richard Brooks
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2003
      Actually, I have- it rocked:) I was just wondering if going off to war
      in nothing but a loincloth was really all that common..I can see how it
      would be comfortable, though. Less fabric to worry about getting wet and
      muddy, and I take it Japan has some really hot and sticky weather by
      times.
      -Hirokawa no Tsuru