Re: [SCA-JML] Drachenwald and/or Nordmark

  • Marko Peussa
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2003
      Well, my wife is thinking about joining the SCA with a Japanese persona...
      We won't be coming to Visby this year, though.

      We used to have a bunch of Japanese personas floating around. The first
      fighter household had essentially only Japanese, and the first Marshal of
      our barony had a Japanese persona. Then people got more interested about
      Vikings, and European stuff. I also have a Vikingish/old Finnish gear as an
      alternative garb set. And that's hand sewn by me!

      The next event I go, I'll have a fundoshi undergarment. It'll be fun at the
      sauna party.

      Klaus