Name help...

  • lord_aharon_of_talkon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Hello There!

      With the help of a friend I've decided to go with the name Asakura no
      Meishi (hopefully this is correct in form), but now I need the page
      numbers or names/info in order to present these names to our College
      of Heralds. Can anyone out there help me with page numbers or
      referrence material that would be acceptable to the heralds to pass
      this name?

      Help!

      --Mercy