Re: [SCA-JML] Colors For A Court Lady's Dress, was Re: Introduction

  • Jacki Frederick
    Message 1 of 136 , Mar 2, 2003
      Wish you could be here also. With our mild winter this year it may be an actual
      picnic type event. I miss you too. It was nice to have someone to talk about
      Japanese culture etc. (what little I knew back then, and still don't all that
      much). Tancred and I have been talking about doing a more formal Japanese event,
      with classes on etiquete etc. before, then the meal. Still in the discussion stage
      though.

      And go ahead make me jealous about real cherry blossoms. I guess this is where the
      'creative part' comes in and we have to use our imaginations.

      Again miss you
      Elspeth Bouchannane
    • Robert Shroyer
      Message 136 of 136 , Dec 11, 2011
        Did you want woodblock information? Fort Wayne public library used to have a treasure trove on the subject.

        Hiroda Ujio

        Sent from my iPhone