[SCA-JML] Re: Kozane and knot Question

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2003
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Modern Japanese are quite a bit larger than
      period Japanese. For that matter, the growth in size of the avarage
      Japanese came under attack about 15 years ago with contentions in
      Japan that larger Japanese have weaker bones which fracture easily.
      Regardless, Baron Edward generally recommends scaling perid patterns
      by about 10% over period measurement to accomodate larger modern frames.