Re: [SCA-JML] Arashi Daiko Concert...

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2003
      The attachment didn't come through; when, where and how much?
      Wolf
      Marc Choronzey <killrock@...> wrote:
      Hey and konnichiwa all,

      Well, the taiko (japanese drums) troupe I have been playing with since
      october are doing their 20th anniversary show this coming march 21-22. if
      you are interested you can either email me or call me 514.917.4764.

      It's going to be a great show, I promise! :)

      -Marc/Shisen

      attached is the poster for the show...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
        What part of the country is this in? I love Taiko.

        Yoriie