Introduction

  • Marko Peussa <marko.peussa@kolumbus.fi>
    Message 1 of 136 , Feb 14, 2003
      As a short introduction,

      I started in the SCA in -90, was the second Marshal in our group and
      did some SCA spear fighting, Katori style. Then I busted my left
      shoulder due to bad technique and switched to Japanese archery.

      I've been practising Heki Ryu Insai Ha kyudo from -96. My shoulder is
      healed now, but I'm stuck into kyudo for good. I also happen to be
      the only Japanese persona here in our Barony of Aarnimetsä (Finland),
      in the Kingdom of Drachenwald (Europe).

      I host the website for our Company of Archers. We do the Toughest
      Archery Competition in the Known Word. It is one hour shoot, in the
      spirit of Sanjusangendo. Go and see the whole web site at
      www.kolumbus.fi/marko.peussa/aca.htm

      Projects underway range from completing 100 pine-shafted kyudo arrows
      to complete do-maru and a portable Japanese tea house.

      Regards,

      Klaus (Yep, not a Japanese name. Should I switch to Kazu San? My wife
      would be certainly happy because I have so many SCA projects going on
      simultaneously.)
    • Robert Shroyer
      Message 136 of 136 , Dec 11, 2011
        Did you want woodblock information? Fort Wayne public library used to have a treasure trove on the subject.

        Hiroda Ujio

        Sent from my iPhone