Re: On Kabuto (sp?)

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko <makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Thompson" <ajt526@u...>
      wrote:
      > I was wondering if there are any helm-makers out there that would be
      > interested in selling to a private party. I know I haven't
      particitpated
      > much in this list, but help would be...helpful?...whatever. Thanks
      > bundle.

      There's an armorer in the East Kingdom who makes kabuto as well as
      Western medieval helms. Go to http://www.soshs-
      armory.com/geoffrey/helms.html and see what you think.

      I don't fight, but my lord's squire is pleased with his.

      Good hunting,
      Makiwara
    • Don Luby
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Anthony Thompson wrote:

        > I was wondering if there are any helm-makers out there that would be
        > interested in selling to a private party.  I know I haven't
        > particitpated much in this list, but help would
        > be...helpful?...whatever.  Thanks a bundle.

        www.kabutographics.com

        The proprietor is Kaminari Date no Yukiie, a regular participant on
        this list. He has a great deal of knowledge and experience, and
        generously shares both quite willingly.
        I don't know what his schedule is like right now, but drop him a
        line and find out.

        > Kagesue

        Sir Koredono

        Don Luby Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono, KSCA
        djl@... Yama-kaminari-ryu
      • d.w. peters
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2003
          You might also want to post this request at the Web
          Site armourarchive.com I know for a fact of at least
          two other armourers that do exceptional work that can
          be found there.

          http://shopping.yahoo.com