On Kabuto (sp?)

  • Anthony Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
      I was wondering if there are any helm-makers out there that would be
      interested in selling to a private party. I know I haven't particitpated
      much in this list, but help would be...helpful?...whatever. Thanks a
      bundle.

      Kagesue
    • makiwara_no_yetsuko <makiwara_no_yetsuko
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Thompson" <ajt526@u...>
        wrote:
        > I was wondering if there are any helm-makers out there that would be
        > interested in selling to a private party. I know I haven't
        particitpated
        > much in this list, but help would be...helpful?...whatever. Thanks
        > bundle.

        There's an armorer in the East Kingdom who makes kabuto as well as
        Western medieval helms. Go to http://www.soshs-
        armory.com/geoffrey/helms.html and see what you think.

        I don't fight, but my lord's squire is pleased with his.

        Good hunting,
        Makiwara
      • Don Luby
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
          On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Anthony Thompson wrote:

          > I was wondering if there are any helm-makers out there that would be
          > interested in selling to a private party.  I know I haven't
          > particitpated much in this list, but help would
          > be...helpful?...whatever.  Thanks a bundle.

          www.kabutographics.com

          The proprietor is Kaminari Date no Yukiie, a regular participant on
          this list. He has a great deal of knowledge and experience, and
          generously shares both quite willingly.
          I don't know what his schedule is like right now, but drop him a
          line and find out.

          > Kagesue

          Sir Koredono

          Don Luby Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono, KSCA
          djl@... Yama-kaminari-ryu
        • d.w. peters
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2003
            You might also want to post this request at the Web
            Site armourarchive.com I know for a fact of at least
            two other armourers that do exceptional work that can
            be found there.

            http://shopping.yahoo.com