Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Bean throwing!

  • ELAINE KOOGLER
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
      I ate some for dinner last night...edamame, that is. Does that count???

      Kiri

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
        Koredono-gimi...
        The terminal balistic qualities of soy beans are a fun thing...I did
        indeed throw soy today...much to my wife's dismay...
        Now I have to clean them up...and patch relations...(if you know what
        I mean...)
        Your brother and friend...Date