Re: Bean throwing!

  • daviem01 <ellen.m.davis@att.net>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
      > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
      >
      > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
      >

      > Koredono

      Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.

      Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
      tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.

      (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the frozen
      shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
      thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
      supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)

      -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
    • jim e grunst
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
        No, but I passed some gas.....

        Upchucka Sommorra

        On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:18:31 -0500 (EST) Don Luby <djl@...>
        writes:
        > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
        >
        > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
        >

        > Koredono

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Only $9.95 per month!
        Visit www.juno.com
      • ELAINE KOOGLER
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
          I ate some for dinner last night...edamame, that is. Does that count???

          Kiri

          > Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.
          >

          > Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
          >
          > tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.
          >

          > (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the
          > frozen
          >
          > shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
          >
          > thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
          >
          > supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)
          >

          > -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
          >

          > </tt>
          >

          > <tt>
          > UNSUBSCRIBE: E-mail sca-jml-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</tt>
          >

          > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          > Service.</tt></br>

        • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie <ka
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
            Koredono-gimi...
            The terminal balistic qualities of soy beans are a fun thing...I did
            indeed throw soy today...much to my wife's dismay...
            Now I have to clean them up...and patch relations...(if you know what
            I mean...)
            Your brother and friend...Date