Re: [SCA-JML] Bean throwing!

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
      Oni ga soto! Fuku ga uchi!

      No beans, I'm afraid, but thanks for the spirit!

      -Ii

    • daviem01 <ellen.m.davis@att.net>
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
        > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
        >
        > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
        >

        > Koredono

        Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.

        Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
        tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.

        (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the frozen
        shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
        thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
        supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)

        -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
      • jim e grunst
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
          No, but I passed some gas.....

          Upchucka Sommorra

          On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:18:31 -0500 (EST) Don Luby <djl@...>
          writes:
          > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
          >
          > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
          >

          > Koredono

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Only $9.95 per month!
          Visit www.juno.com
        • ELAINE KOOGLER
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
            I ate some for dinner last night...edamame, that is. Does that count???

            Kiri

            > Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.
            >

            > Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
            >
            > tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.
            >

            > (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the
            > frozen
            >
            > shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
            >
            > thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
            >
            > supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)
            >

            > -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
            >

            > </tt>
            >

            > <tt>
            > UNSUBSCRIBE: E-mail sca-jml-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</tt>
            >

            > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.</tt></br>

          • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie <ka
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
              Koredono-gimi...
              The terminal balistic qualities of soy beans are a fun thing...I did
              indeed throw soy today...much to my wife's dismay...
              Now I have to clean them up...and patch relations...(if you know what
              I mean...)
              Your brother and friend...Date