Bean throwing!

  • Don Luby
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
      Happy Setsubun, everyone!

      Did you throw any soy beans today? :)

      Koredono
    • Ii Saburou
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
        Oni ga soto! Fuku ga uchi!

        No beans, I'm afraid, but thanks for the spirit!

        -Ii

      • daviem01 <ellen.m.davis@att.net>
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
          > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
          >
          > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
          >

          > Koredono

          Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.

          Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
          tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.

          (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the frozen
          shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
          thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
          supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)

          -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
        • jim e grunst
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
            No, but I passed some gas.....

            Upchucka Sommorra

            On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:18:31 -0500 (EST) Don Luby <djl@...>
            writes:
            > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
            >
            > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
            >

            > Koredono

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Only $9.95 per month!
            Visit www.juno.com
          • ELAINE KOOGLER
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
              I ate some for dinner last night...edamame, that is. Does that count???

              Kiri

              > Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.
              >

              > Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
              >
              > tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.
              >

              > (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the
              > frozen
              >
              > shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
              >
              > thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
              >
              > supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)
              >

              > -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
              >

              > </tt>
              >

              > <tt>
              > UNSUBSCRIBE: E-mail sca-jml-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</tt>
              >

              > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > Service.</tt></br>

            • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie <ka
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
                Koredono-gimi...
                The terminal balistic qualities of soy beans are a fun thing...I did
                indeed throw soy today...much to my wife's dismay...
                Now I have to clean them up...and patch relations...(if you know what
                I mean...)
                Your brother and friend...Date