FYI - Beautiful Temari Balls

  • Eric Munson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
      Made by a SCAdian I just met.

      www.hennadancer.com

      - mokurai

    • Don Luby
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
        Happy Setsubun, everyone!

        Did you throw any soy beans today? :)

        Koredono
      • Ii Saburou
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
          Oni ga soto! Fuku ga uchi!

          No beans, I'm afraid, but thanks for the spirit!

          -Ii

        • daviem01 <ellen.m.davis@att.net>
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
            > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
            >
            > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
            >

            > Koredono

            Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.

            Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
            tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.

            (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the frozen
            shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
            thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
            supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)

            -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
          • jim e grunst
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
              No, but I passed some gas.....

              Upchucka Sommorra

              On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:18:31 -0500 (EST) Don Luby <djl@...>
              writes:
              > Happy Setsubun, everyone!
              >
              > Did you throw any soy beans today? :)
              >

              > Koredono

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Only $9.95 per month!
              Visit www.juno.com
            • ELAINE KOOGLER
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
                I ate some for dinner last night...edamame, that is. Does that count???

                Kiri

                > Patootie-- I forgot all about this wonderful holiday.
                >

                > Perhaps I will celebrate a day late and bring some beans to work
                >
                > tomorrow, to throw at my supervisors to bring good luck.
                >

                > (Of course, the only soybeans I have at the moment are of the
                > frozen
                >
                > shelled edamame variety. The bag would indeed make a satisfying
                >
                > thunk if thrown. However, I happen to like all of my current
                >
                > supervisors, so perhaps this plan is not a good one.)
                >

                > -Hikari the Occasionally Mischievous
                >

                > </tt>
                >

                > <tt>
                > UNSUBSCRIBE: E-mail sca-jml-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</tt>
                >

                > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                > Service.</tt></br>

              • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie <ka
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
                  Koredono-gimi...
                  The terminal balistic qualities of soy beans are a fun thing...I did
                  indeed throw soy today...much to my wife's dismay...
                  Now I have to clean them up...and patch relations...(if you know what
                  I mean...)
                  Your brother and friend...Date