[SCA-JML] Armor

  • sarusaru_99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Oct 28, 1999
      what are peoples' favorite books on japanese arms and armor.
      Preferably armor, but I'm always looking for info. I'm especially
      looking for books with diagrams and pictures that can help with amor
      construction as well as detailed explainations (not asking a lot am I?)
      ;0) anywho, thanks for any help

      Kevin
    • Jim Bryant
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 7, 2013
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of, or can recommend an armorer for Japanese armor? I am a cross country truck driver and do not have room in my truck for the materials or tools needed to make my own.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android