Re: [SCA-JML] motoori

  • sean ibanez
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 9, 2003
      I really like this name, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what it means! I found it in Zen and Japanese Culture by Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki--a great read BTW. So obviously, in my search on the net, all that comes up is his relevance to Shinto and Zen. Anyone have any idea what it means? i want to take it as my surname. Am I way off abse too?

      Yoriie