Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Info

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      "morragan13 " wrote:

      > I know that the last name comes first (thanx to japanese anime) Now
      > to the name Accoding to my local heralds books They are authentic!
      > but i have a question for u...what period is the name Shigeno and is
      > it earlier or later period.
      > I'm glad i would be high ranking.:)

      Well, there was a fellow named Shigeno Sadanushi who died in the mid 8th
      century who served the imperial court. Howzat? <G>

      Effingham
    • morragan13 <tombra@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...>
        wrote:
        > "morragan13 " wrote:
        >
        > > I know that the last name comes first (thanx to japanese anime)
        Now
        > > to the name Accoding to my local heralds books They are authentic!
        > > but i have a question for u...what period is the name Shigeno and
        is
        > > it earlier or later period.
        > > I'm glad i would be high ranking.:)
        >
        > Well, there was a fellow named Shigeno Sadanushi who died in the
        mid 8th
        > century who served the imperial court. Howzat? <G>
        >
        > Effingham

        I'll reasearch some more...i'm kinda stopping for a while till i have
        enough money to continue persueing this particular persona...thank u
        for the info....

        *.*Kisses
        Tombra