Re: Info

  • morragan13 <tombra@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      I know that the last name comes first (thanx to japanese anime) Now
      to the name Accoding to my local heralds books They are authentic!
      but i have a question for u...what period is the name Shigeno and is
      it earlier or later period.
      I'm glad i would be high ranking.:)
      *.*Kisses
      Tombra

      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! Shigeno should preceed Kumoko. As for how
      authentic
      > or inauthentic the two parts are, that can be discussed later. -ko
      endnings
      > were fairly common among high ranking females in the Heian period.
      You
      > should know that it is a bit new fashioned compared to some of the
      more
      > stogy naming forms around at Heiankyou.
      > --
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar
      >
      > +-------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---+
      > | Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D. | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM,
      CoS |
      > | deMoivre Institute | Carolingia Statis Mentis
      Est |
      > | mailto:nostrand@a... | mailto:bnostran@l... |
      > +-------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---+
      > | Note. Many popular "free" email services are automatically routed
      to |
      > | the trash by my email
      filters. |
      > +-------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---+
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
        "morragan13 " wrote:

        > I know that the last name comes first (thanx to japanese anime) Now
        > to the name Accoding to my local heralds books They are authentic!
        > but i have a question for u...what period is the name Shigeno and is
        > it earlier or later period.
        > I'm glad i would be high ranking.:)

        Well, there was a fellow named Shigeno Sadanushi who died in the mid 8th
        century who served the imperial court. Howzat? <G>

        Effingham
      • morragan13 <tombra@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...>
          wrote:
          > "morragan13 " wrote:
          >
          > > I know that the last name comes first (thanx to japanese anime)
          Now
          > > to the name Accoding to my local heralds books They are authentic!
          > > but i have a question for u...what period is the name Shigeno and
          is
          > > it earlier or later period.
          > > I'm glad i would be high ranking.:)
          >
          > Well, there was a fellow named Shigeno Sadanushi who died in the
          mid 8th
          > century who served the imperial court. Howzat? <G>
          >
          > Effingham

          I'll reasearch some more...i'm kinda stopping for a while till i have
          enough money to continue persueing this particular persona...thank u
          for the info....

          *.*Kisses
          Tombra