RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Looking for Koto music...

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 19, 2002
      Ii-dono,

      I occasionally get the early messages out of order as well; however,
      I can't imagine that there is a problem with Yahoo. Else, how did the
      others receive the message to reply to? I assume that either A) the
      messages are slow enough to deliver to some mail servers that others
      reply back to the original and that mail goes through faster than the
      original, or B) the time stamp for several of the users are not
      configured correctly, and the e-mail program sorts by date. Thus, the
      original will flag at the right time, but the reply is incorrectly set
      as before the original, or the original is incorrectly set to a future
      time, thus letting replies sort before it.
      Let me know if anyone else has any more insight on this.

      --
      Jordan Malokofsky
      Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc.