[SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Event?

  • J. Kriss White
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
      Sometime around 05:25 PM 3/1/00 -0500, Effingham asserted:

      >Kass McGann wrote:
      >
      > > Quebec City
      > >

      >Well, krappola.

      Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

      Lord Daveed of Granada
      Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
      mka J. Kriss White
      Lemon Grove, CA, USA
      http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
    • BamboOni@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        historian@... writes:

        > April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd?
        Why oh why must they always be on saturday.....(long sigh)......

        Takabayashi Genpachi
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
          "J. Kriss White" wrote:

          > Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

          Ah, good point. I guess everything really *is* relative. <G>

          Effingham
        • BamboOni@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
            ajbryant@... writes:

            > Kass McGann wrote:
            >
            > > Quebec City
            > >

            > Well, krappola.
            >

            > Effingham

            Ditto!!!!

            Takabayashi Genpachi
          • Barbara Nostrand
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000

              Do we have a definite date for the event and are you offering crash
              space and airport transit? Will there be a scholae of any sort at
              the event?

              | techie.com |